The Vintage Hunt: 25 Antique, Vintage, and Thrift Stores in the Valley
take a look at these cool, road-trippable places
1. Colfax Antique Mall • 603 Main St., Colfax • (715) 704-6086 • colfaxantiquemall.net • A diverse group of antique dealers, artists, and consignment vendors. The selection is often changing. With a combined experience of over 30 years, if they don’t have what you're looking for, they can help you find it.
2. Goodwill – Menomonie • 2500 Hils Court, Menomonie • (715) 235-8488 • goodwill.org • Goodwill has a large selection of all-ages clothing, used furniture, and basically anything else you could want. You can also drop off your old stuff here and purchases go towards creating jobs. Check out their seasonal selection of donated costumes and props. You’ll also find brand new decorations and costumes.
3. Town and Country Antiques • 244 Main St. E, Menomonie • (715) 231-3222 • firstname.lastname@example.org • facebook.com/antiquestownandcountry • An entertaining and ever changing multi-dealer shop with 25 dealers offering a wide variety of treasures and antiques in historic downtown Menomonie. Down the street you'll find a second location; a music store that features vinyl, refurbished stereos, consoles, turntables, musical instruments, and accessories.
4. Collective Souls • 305 Main St. E, Menomonie • facebook.com/Collectivesouls305 • Collective Souls (formerly Crimson Skies) offers unique restyled, refinished and re-loved furniture and handcrafted décor by local artists for your home.
5. Triangle Art and Antiques • 335 Main St. E, Menomonie • (715) 953-4242 • email@example.com • Find it on Facebook • The Triangle Building (built in 1906) is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and features experienced dealers and beautiful art and antiques.
6. St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Shop 825 E Prospect St., Durand • Find it on Facebook • The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is a Catholic charity organization. They hold several 50% off special sales during the year (check their Facebook for dates). They accept donations of new or gently used items during open business hours. They will pick up furniture by appointment.
7. Olde Creamery Antiques & Refinishing • 35408 Greene St, Independence • (715) 985-2503 • Find it on Facebook • Two floors complete with furniture, glassware, stoneware, tools, and jewelry. Also offering complete refinishing and repairing of new and old furniture, canning and trunk repair, plus much more.
8. The Market Place of Stanley • 613 S Broadway St., Stanley • (715) 644-1015 • Find it on Facebook • Featuring antiques, collectables, vintage items, jewelry, furniture, wood creations, ceramics, hand-crafted items, home decor, metal art, and more.
9. Collective Charm – Antiques, Lighting, Furniture • 16 W Columbia St., Chippewa Falls • collectivecharmantiques.com • Located in the heart of historic downtown Chippewa Falls, this antique store proudly serves creative collectors and curious shoppers. Featuring antique, vintage, restored lighting, upcycled goods, and restored treasures. Offers antique lighting restoration services.
10. Finish by Design • 111 W. Spring St., Chippewa Falls • (715) 723-6400 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Find it on Facebook • A furniture refinishing and repair shop that also houses an array of finished and DIY merchandise in its collection. Offers restoration and refinishing services for your antiques.
11. Sparrow Antiques • 35 W. Spring St., Chippewa Falls • Facebook.com/SparrowAntiqueseauclaire • A space full of antiques and one-of-a-kind vintage treasures. Bringing a new life to forgotten pieces. Sharing the love of old, the hunt, and yesteryear.
12. Vintage Junkies • 35 W. Spring St., Chippewa Falls • (715) 495-0740 • Facebook.com/VintageJunkiesShop • Vintage Junkies recycles furniture to make it look lovely again. Selling all different kinds of vintage/antique items. During the summer they take their show on the road, selling furniture and vintage items at flea markets.
13. Egg Palace Antiques • 4263 N. Prairie View Road, Chippewa Falls • (715) 720-1071 • eggpalaceantiques.com • Over 5,000 square feet of art deco, breweriana, black Americana, cast iron, china, Christmas collector plates, enamelware, flatware, furniture, gas station, glassware, kitchen, linens, pictures, pottery, primitives, prints, railroad, stemware, sporting, tins, and tobacco.
14. Hope Gospel Mission Bargain Center • 2511 W. Moholt Drive, Eau Claire • (715) 839-9498 • hopegospelmission.org • This Eau Claire based business sells clothing, house wares, and above all, loads and loads of furniture. Items are added daily to the store's shelves and racks, which makes each shopping trip. Hope Gospel’s profits support local programs in the area.
15. Jean’s Collectibles & Antiques • 1514 N. Clairemont Ave., Eau Claire • Packed full of antiques, treasures, and vintage finds.
16. Dell's Architectural Antiques • 121 Maple St., Eau Claire • (715) 834-8872 • Facebook.com/DellsArchitecturalAntiques • Dell’s has 35+ years of experience specializing in antique collecting, salvage construction, reclaimed fixtures and furniture, and log homes. Over 12,000 square feet of space and over 10,000 items in selection.
17. Seven Suns Vintage • 305 S. Barstow St., Eau Claire • Find it on Instagram • Seven Suns Vintage is a new retro-inspired clothing store in downtown Eau Claire. Features an eclectic variety of aesthetics ranging from women's dresses to Harley-Davidson jackets.
18. Antique Emporium • 306 Main St., Eau Claire • (715) 832-2494 • Find it on Facebook • The historic Masonic building in downtown full of the result of three decades of collection of fine antiques. The building was built in 1899 and is on the National Register of Historic Places. You’ll find art, books, prints, sculpture, and Victoriana.
19. The Attic Furniture & Home Goods • 2015 Fairfax St., Eau Claire • (715) 225-9951 • JohnandMeg@theatticEC.com • theatticEC.com •Features 8,800 square feet of quality, consigned pieces including mid-century furniture, home decor, art, local vendors, and more. They also manage off-site sales such as estate sales and store liquidations.
20. Encore Consignment Clothing Store • 2541 E. Clairemont Ave., Eau Claire • (715) 833-2333 • encoreclothingwi.com • The area's leading consignment shop serving a 100 mile radius of Eau Claire for over 25 years. Specializing in women's consignment clothing, jewelry, bags, accessories and much more.
21. Savers • 2833 Mall Drive, Eau Claire • (715) 835-8500 • savers.com • Featuring an ever-changing selection of secondhand clothing, furniture, accessories, costumes, electronics, and much more. Get coupons for your purchase by donating some goods of your own.
22. Bethesda Resale Shop • 3178 London Rd., Eau Claire • (715) 834-7875 • bethesdalc.org • Great reads, quality furniture pieces, antiques, toys, collectibles, holiday decor, barely-worn clothing and decorative items.
23. Goodwill – Eau Claire • 3605 Gateway Drive, Eau Claire • (715) 835-0532 • goodwill.org • Goodwill has a large selection of all-ages clothing, used furniture, and basically anything else you could want. You can also drop off your old stuff here and purchases go towards creating jobs.
24. The Shed • 1515 Mayer Road, Altoona • (715) 832-8585 • theshedantiques.com • A massive, eclectic collection. You'll need to take a couple of laps to see everything available for purchase inside and out. Antiques, collectibles, primitives, crafts, and Amish baked goods.
25. Reimagine • 125 E Lincoln Ave, Fall Creek • Facebook.com/reimagineec • Renewed, upcylcled furniture. farmhouse inspired decor, vintage finds, some antiques and many locally handmade items, purses, scarves, and small quilted items. Sells earth friendly paints, transfers, and stamps, and hosts crafting workshops.