How Has the Pandemic Impacted You? Community Survey Seeks Answers
Have you been living through a global pandemic? Yes, of course you have! A coalition of Chippewa Valley community organizations are asking you to take a COVID-19 community survey to understand how the pandemic has affected your health, financial stability, and access to community resources.
“This pandemic has changed all of us,” said Lynn Buske, project lead. “No one was left untouched. Our community organizations want to hear from everyone about their personal impact to help us better respond to these changing needs. In a time when we cannot connect with each other easily, and so many need connection, we hope this survey makes people feel heard.”
This anonymous survey was created by JONAH (Joining Our Neighbors Advancing Hope), a faith-based community group, in collaboration with the Chippewa Valley Street Ministry, The Community Table, the Eau Claire Chamber of Commerce, the Eau Claire City-County Health Department, El Centro, EXPO, Family Promise, Feed My People, Hmong Mutual Association, JONAH Immigration Task Force, Literacy Chippewa Valley, Power Up Project, and Sojourner House.
It only takes about 10 minutes to complete and can be done on paper or online. Paper versions can be mailed to JONAH (at 307 S. Farwell St. No. 202, Eau Claire, WI 54701) or dropped off at certain locations until June 30:
- Feed My People Food Bank (9am-5pm)
- The Community Table (during meal times)
- Stepping Stones, Menomonie (see their website for hours)
- Christ Church Cathedral (8am-12pm)
- Immanuel Lutheran on Golf Road (Food Pantry Hours: Monday 5:30-6:30pm, Thursday through Friday: 9-11am)
- Chippewa County Health Department (address envelope to Angela Weideman, dropbox at main entrance)
- The Eau Claire Area Chamber of Commerce
- Hobbs Ice Arena
The survey is also available in Spanish and Hmong. The online version can be found on JONAH’s website at jonahjustice.org/covid-19-community-survey.
Once completed, surveys can be emailed to email@example.com by June 30.