August Fair Food Shindig
Celebrate fair food without the fair. Vendors include:
Optimist Club Stand
Fried cheese curds, corndogs, French fries, chile fries, hot dogs, chili dogs.
Kiwanis Club Stand
Ice cream, caramel apples, popcorn, coffee, main street café pies
Island Vibe Food Stand
Jerk chicken, jerk pork, grilled pork sandwich, brown stew beef, rice & beans, french fries, steamed cabbage, fried plantains.
Chippewa Valley Cheesesteak
Cheesesteak sandwiches, shrimp sandwiches, crispy chicken, burgers, fried fish, and more.
Deep fried grilled cheese (bacon, pepperoni, pepper jack, or plain) with, lemonade, Campbell’s® tomato soup.
“NEW” Shills’ Funnel Cakes
Funnel cakes (classic, maple & bacon, chocolate & bacon, peanut butter crunch, Oreo®, strawberry-rhubarb cheesecake); mini donuts (up to two toppings – chocolate, maple, bacon, Oreo®, peanut butter, cheesecake, strawberry-rhubarb, powder sugar, Butterfinger® pieces); deep-fried candy bars (Oreos®, snickers)
The Northern Wisconsin State Fair Association has also detailed the following safety recommendations and guidelines:
- Spacing of food stands will be far apart to allow ample space for physical distancing
- Food stand workers engaging the customer are required to wear Face Masks and gloves
- Hand sanitation available for customers when ordering, paying for, and receiving food.
- Social distance markings will be on the pavement leading up to food stands to identify spacing.
- Customers will drive in, park their vehicles, walk to food stands.
- Ample space for social distancing and face mask usage required if within 6 feet of others. (Signs at the venue)
- Customers purchase foods to take home or use picnic tables spread out on venue grassy areas.
- Restrooms will be sanitized with one-way traffic, social distancing, and face mask usage.
Cost: Food priced a la carte
Fri. Aug. 21 11am-8pm
Sat. Aug. 22 11am-8pm
Sun. Aug. 23 11am-8pm