Grant Proposal Writing for Beginners
How to find funding and write grants This full-day session will give you the insights you need to begin the grant writing process with confidence. The course will provide you with the basics of grant proposal writing, where to begin and offer tips and best practice insights that you can implement immediately — in fact, you'll start during this workshop!
You'll leave with the tools and knowledge to immediately begin the process of seeking grant funding. You will learn...
• Insider tips for identifying both public and private grant sponsors
• How to understand what grant sponsors are looking for — and how to deliver it to them
• A 4-step process for picking sponsors with the highest likelihood of funding your projects
• The primary elements found in most grant proposals
• How to recognize the critical details that grant sponsors expect you to address
• How to avoid common grant writing mistakes
The program can be taken in combination with the Advanced Grant Proposal Writing program to earn the Professional Grant Writing Certificate.
This event is over.
Wed. Jun. 20, 2018 9am-4pm
More Events Like This