Celebrate Haiti Benefit Dinner
This gourmet Haitan dinner is a benefit for EIM Haiti, a non-profit in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, providing access to education, employment, and cultural exchange. Doors open at 5:30. DJ Jeff Reuter will be rocking the Caribbean jams, and the dinner is conveniently scheduled to feed your self and your soul in time to catch the WYCLEF JEAN concert later at The Metro.
- Appetizer: Soupe Joumou (Haitian Pumpkin Soup)
- Entrée: Creole Chicken Legs, Haitian Rice and Beans, Pikliz (Spicy Slaw),
- (Vegan option available)
- Dessert: Espresso Mocha Cupcakes
- Beverages: Coffee and punch included.
- Wine, beer, and sparking punch available for purchase.
Find out more about EIM at englishinmind.org. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Cost: $30 for dinner
This event is over.
Thu. Apr. 12, 2018 5:30pm
More Events Like This