Launching Your Food Truck Business
The food truck industry has been steadily increasing since 2008. The option to own and operate a food truck is becoming increasingly popular for entrepreneurs, restaurateurs and small business owners due to the flexibility, lower start-up costs, fewer investments and in many cases a positive return on investment. The interest and popularity of Food Truck businesses is increasing in the Chippewa Valley and will likely continue due to two recently updated and approved Food Truck Ordinance in Eau Claire and Altoona which will permit mobile food businesses to expand their operating opportunities.
If you are an Individual interested in starting a food truck business in the Chippewa Valley, but are unsure of where to start, this course is for you!
In this course we will explore the following:
- The culture of the Food Truck and how they help to enhance the vibrancy of a community
- Requirements for your Operational Plan, Service Based Sharing Agreement and other licenses available
- Available business assistance resources in the region
- Development of a Basic Business Startup Plan
- Financial considerations of starting a mobile food business
- Food safety handling requirements
Enjoy the opportunity to ask questions of our expert presenters and current Food Cart and Food Truck business owners during our closing panel discussion.
Age: All Ages
Mon. Jan. 29 9am-4pm
More Events Like This